"Walk The Farm" Guided Tour of Holly Hill Farm
Time & Location
About the Event
Join us on a guided tour of historic Holly Hill Farm while enjoying a selection of dairy, gluten and refined sugar free snacks from The Mood Food Marketplace at this casual outdoor event benefiting Holly Hill Farm’s organic, sustainable and regenerative farming practices.
With admission you will receive....
- A 1 hour guided walking tour lead by Holly Hill Farm Educator Jon Belber
- A snack bag packed with 100% dairy, gluten and refined sugar free snacks from The Mood Food Marketplace, including Earthy Krunchy kale chips, Bliss Bites energy bites and more!
- A thank you bag with surprises and samples from Duxbury Saltworks, CLN&DRTY Skincare, and other #moodfoodapproved brands!
$15 PER TICKET WILL BE DONATED TO THE FARM
Please arrive with masks on and respect social distancing guidelines throughout this event.
We request that you please be mindful of your proximity to other guests when removing your mask to eat or drink.
TWO DATES AVAILABLE (April 15th + 22nd) ONLY 10 TICKETS AVAILABLE TO EACH EVENT
- Single Admission$45$450$0
- Sun, Oct 24The Thaxter House
- Thu, Jan 13Location is TBDJan 13, 2022, 12:00 PM – Jan 16, 2022, 12:00 PMLocation is TBDJoin us in a special space away from the stress of everyday life where you can gather with a like-minded women to nourish the mind, body and spirit with four days filled with integrative wellness offerings at our first annual Winter Wellness Retreat!