SalterieOne Bayside Tasting Tour
Time & Location
About the Event
#getsalterie with us on an intimate behind the scenes tour of SalterieOne's (formerly Duxbury Saltworks) home base on the Island Creek Oyster campus, followed by a casual plant based tasting menu presented by Melissa Peralta of Mood Food Wellness Co., and a relaxed private shopping experience in the SalterieOne showroom.
6:30p - meet in front of the building to begin the salterie one tour
7:15p - #moodfoodapproved tasting menu presented by melissa peralta of mood food wellness co.
8:00p - private shopping session
8:30p - end of event
AT THE EVENT
The group will gather in front of the SalterieOne building to begin the tour of their facilities with a walk down the Island Creek Oyster beds, where the sea water used to make SalterieOne sea salt is drawn from. After viewing where the process begins, the SalterieOne team will walk the group through their salt making process on a guided tour of their indoor salt making facility.
Immediately following the tour, Mood Food's founder, Melissa Peralta, will present the group with a causal dairy, gluten and refined sugar free tasting menu featuring some of her favorite plant-based SalterieOne recipes, along with light beverage refreshments.
After the tasting, everyone in the group will have a chance to spend their $25 shopping credit (included with each admission!) during a private shopping session in the SalterieOne showroom, where Melissa and the Satlerie team will be available to answer questions and make product recommendations.
At 8p guests will depart with thank you bags featuring savings and samples from some of Mood Food's favorite brands and vendors.
INCLUDED IN ADMISSION
- a guided behind the scenes tour of salterieone's home base located on the island creek oyster campus
- a dairy, gluten and refined sugar free, plant based tasting menu by melissa peralta of mood food wellness co
- a $25 shopping credit to be applied to products in the salterie one showroom
- a thank you bag featuring surprises, savings and samples from #moodfoodapproved brands
* * * ONLY 15 TICKETS WILL BE SOLD TO THIS LIMITED CAPACITY EVENT * * *
- Single Admission$125$1250$0
- Sun, Oct 24The Thaxter House
- Thu, Jan 13Location is TBDJan 13, 2022, 12:00 PM – Jan 16, 2022, 12:00 PMLocation is TBDJoin us in a special space away from the stress of everyday life where you can gather with a like-minded women to nourish the mind, body and spirit with four days filled with integrative wellness offerings at our first annual Winter Wellness Retreat!