Fire Pit Picnic with The Creative Confidant
Time & Location
About the Event
AT THE EVENT
The event will begin at 6:00p with casual conversation and clean cocktails for the first half hour.
At 6:30p the group will gather for a brief meditation, followed by a farm-to-fork picnic presented by Melissa Peralta of Mood Food Wellness Co., who will also be discussing the connection between what we eat and how we feel, and sharing tips on how to easily integrate happier, healthier habits into your everyday life.
Around 7:30p the group will turn their attention to Joanna Dutra of The Creative Confidant for a workshop focused on identifying our personal strengths, embracing realistic expectations, establishing a positive inner dialogue and restoring confidence as we reconnect with the world outside our personal "bubbles".
After the workshop, Joanna and Melissa will answer questions from the group and open the floor for discussion for the last half hour, before the group departs at 9p.
ON THE MENU
The event's picnic menu will feature a seasonal selection of plant-based* dairy, gluten and refined sugar free recipes created by Melissa Peralta of Mood Food Wellness Co. with fresh ingredients from local farms and artisan vendors, including SalterieOne and other #moodfoodapproved brands.
* all dishes will be vegetarian - some recipes may contain egg
Please advise us of any food allergies in your party when purchasing tickets.
INCLUDED IN ADMISSION
- general event admission
- hand crafted #moodfoodapproved mocktails
- a freshly prepared #moodfoodapproved picnic menu
- clean bubbles from the #moodfoodapproved wine collection at barrel & vine
- thank you bag featuring surprises and samples from #moodfoodapproved brands like salterieone and more!
- General Admission$120$1200$0
- Sun, Oct 24The Thaxter House
- Thu, Jan 13Location is TBDJan 13, 2022, 12:00 PM – Jan 16, 2022, 12:00 PMLocation is TBDJoin us in a special space away from the stress of everyday life where you can gather with a like-minded women to nourish the mind, body and spirit with four days filled with integrative wellness offerings at our first annual Winter Wellness Retreat!