Fire Pit Picnic with The Creative Confidant
Time & Location
About the Event
AT THE EVENT
The event will begin at 6:00p with casual conversation and clean cocktails for the first half hour.
At 6:30p the group will gather for a brief meditation, followed by a farm-to-fork picnic presented by Melissa Peralta of Mood Food Wellness Co., who will also be discussing the connection between what we eat and how we feel, and sharing tips on how to easily integrate happier, healthier habits into your everyday life.
Around 7:30p the group will turn their attention to Joanna Dutra of The Creative Confidant for a workshop focused on identifying our personal strengths, embracing realistic expectations, establishing a positive inner dialogue and restoring confidence as we reconnect with the world outside our personal "bubbles".
After the workshop, Joanna and Melissa will answer questions from the group and open the floor for discussion for the last half hour, before the group departs at 9p.
PLEASE NOTE: This event will be held outdoors with ample space for social distancing so guests do not need to wear masks at this event, but social distancing practices in line with state mandates must be observed by all guests.
ON THE MENU
The event's picnic menu will feature a seasonal selection of plant-based dairy, gluten and refined sugar free recipes created by Melissa Peralta of Mood Food Wellness Co. with fresh ingredients from local farms and artisan vendors, including: Holly Hill Farm, Duxbury Saltworks and other #moodfoodapproved brands.
INCLUDED IN ADMISSION
- general event admission
- a freshly prepared plant based #moodfoodapproved menu
- hand crafted #moodfoodapproved mocktails + clean bubbles
- thank you bag featuring #moodfoodapproved brands like duxbury saltworks, cln&drty and more!
- Sold OutGeneral Admission$90$900$0
- Sun, Oct 24The Thaxter House
- Thu, Jan 13Location is TBDJan 13, 2022, 12:00 PM – Jan 16, 2022, 12:00 PMLocation is TBDJoin us in a special space away from the stress of everyday life where you can gather with a like-minded women to nourish the mind, body and spirit with four days filled with integrative wellness offerings at our first annual Winter Wellness Retreat!