Farm-to-Table Harvest Dinner Benefiting Holly Hill Farm
Time & Location
About the Event
Experience first hand how delicious REAL FOOD can be at this signature dining experience hosted by Mood Food Wellness Co. at the Cohasset Lightkeeper's Hall in support of Holly Hill Farm in Cohasset.
ON THE MENU
The unique five course farm-to-table tasting menu served at this event will be freshly prepared by Mood food's Founder, Melissa Peralta, inspired by what mother nature has produced that week at Holly Hill Farm and made with ingredients that are locally souced and 100%:
- regenerative and/or organically farmed
- refined sugar free
- sugar alcohol free
- dairy free
- gluten free
- grain free
- vegan friendly
Each course will be created with clean, plant-based ingredients that are designed to shine on their own, but for those who would prefer an omnivore experience, optional protein additions can be added to three courses. The protein additions will be determined by the final menu selection and sourced from our partners at Mullaney's Seafood, Bogside Acres, Plympton Poultry, and Revival Farms, among other local vendors!
Included with admission, each guest will receive two drink tickets for use at our clean beer and wine bar, as well as untilimited non-alcoholic mocktails made with clean ingredients like raw honey, fresh fruit, botanicals and local spring water.
AT THE EVENT
Doors will open and beverage service will begin at 4p on the Harbor View Terrace in the rear of the building overlooking Cohasset Harbor.
At 4:30p, once everyone has had a chance to get a drink and find their seats, a member of Holly Hill Farm's team will present a brief program about the farm's regenerative and organic farming practices, as well as the community and education programs the donation from our dinner will be going to support.
After Holly Hill Farm's presentation, the first course of the five course tasting menu will be served at 5:00p, with the remaining courses served each half hour, and time reserved to rest and digest after the meal before the Chef's Reception.
At 8:00p, Melissa will join guests in the dining room and on the Harborview Terrace for a casual reception full of food centered conversation for the last hour, until doors close at 9:00p
Prior to departure, each guest will receive a special thank you bag filled with products, samples, savings and surprises from The Mood Food Marketplace and our friends local brands like Duxbury Saltworks, The Hale Bone Broth and more!
We ask that guests please keep their masks on at all times unless seated in their designated seat.
All tables will be placed a minimum of 6' apart, and seats at shared tables will be spaced to provide a 6' distance between couples.
Hand santizier will be provided at each table.
Staff will be masked throughout the event.
INCLUDED WITH EACH ADMISSION:
.... Five course plant based tasting menu
.... Three drink tickets
.... Unlimited batch mocktails
.... Thank you bag (valued at $50+)
.... $15 donation to Holly Hill Farm
30 minutesDoors OpenHarbor View Terrace
30 minutesHolly Hill Farm SpeakerDining Room
- Sold OutTable for 6 ($180/seat)$1,080$1,0800$0
- Sold OutTable for 4 ($190/seat)$760$7600$0
- Sold OutTable for 2 ($195/seat)$390$3900$0
- Omnivore Addition (per person)$30$300$0
- Thu, Apr 22Holly Hill FarmApr 22, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM EDTHolly Hill Farm , 236 Jerusalem Rd, Cohasset, MA 02025, USAJoin us on a guided tour of historic Holly Hill Farm while enjoying a selection of dairy, gluten and refined sugar free snacks from The Mood Food Marketplace at this casual outdoor event benefiting Holly Hill Farm’s organic, sustainable and regenerative farming practices.
- Sun, Jun 27Cohasset Lightkeeper's HallJun 27, 4:00 PM – 9:00 PMCohasset Lightkeeper's Hall, 15 Lighthouse Ln, Cohasset, MA 02025, USAJoin us for a magical evening full of dairy, gluten and refined sugar free dishes prepared with fresh, organic ingredients from Holly Hill Farm and other local vendors like Duxbury Saltworks and #moodfoodapproved favorites!