Whether you're looking to master the basics, learn new recipes and techniques, or easily integrate more wellness into your everyday diet, our customizable in-home cooking classes are an ideal option for those who would prefer to learn in the safety and comfort of their own home.
Our private cooking classes....
- are held in the safety and comfort of your own home
- can be conducted one-on-one or in small group settings
- focus on dairy, gluten and refined sugar free recipes
- are ideal for individuals, couples, families or groups
- cover easy recipes that appeal to all skill levels
- are perfect for families adjusting to allergies
- cater to paleo, keto, vegan and other lifestyle diets
- can be completely customized to your unique needs
- feature lots of locally sourced ingredients
- are great for all ages
...and they make great gifts!
are personally prepared and taught by Mood Food's founder, Melissa Peralta....who does wear a mask when she's not on a photo shoot!
In addition to teaching you a new recipe or two, Melissa will also provide conversational education throughout the class about the benefits of each ingredient.
Printed recipes and notes about the health benefits of each recipe are also included with each class.